Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3 Tiers For Cupcakes!


!Hip hip horahchomchompchomp..

yay elephants sitting admist ambrosial wilds. And nutrition brought to us by cupcakexxx, a ms. mustakos and the younger royer boy. I sat and watched and ate and snapped low quality photos. Prop handler I suppose.

Dinner = Coconut polenta, with savorinessauce mmm

The scrumptiousness marched on into the evening when we discovered sunken milford treasure in the oven: Man-o-war -upon-Milford-Beaches Jelly Donut Cupcakes. Laura and Alex baked them from the Veganomicon recipie and put Rose Preserve inside and used sweet rice flour and arrowroot powder instead of the boring old types of things. They were chewy and sunken in the middle and looked just dashing in their pleated silver new year's eve gowns. Resplendent resourcefullness indeed! The swirling pink jellyl in the middle was uncannily like the jellys that sting so very painfully on connecticut's coasts. Milford was in dire need of a more benevolent jelly situation In Deed.

Upon tier segundo were Jacob’s pumpkin banana walnut cupcakes. They were taken and evolved quickly in the 198 1/2 kitchen from a Martha Stewart recipie of all things. prisonlicious. They were soft and tasted like like pumpkin pies in my mouth.

Now follow me up to the third tier! Coconut and chocolate macaroons. Like sweet bales of hay breaking open in the mouth! oh i'd bother to find a needle in them if I had to. would spend a lot of time with these little guys, no problems.

So Yes its true! It all really happened in my mouth! I know. wow.

And then much, much aloha in my mouth when I poured this Fire rock kona pale ale my mother so sentimentally purchased into my gullet.

In summary:

I say: Mmyumyomyum, “what is this icing?!”

and jacob replies: “uhm…sugar and butter.”

I never knew I was so easily satisfied by soy butter and sugar alone! A chubby Detroit child lives within me bones I guess.

A fortune cookie from e_lena, reminding me that it is important essentially to:

Play as hard as you work and be “potentially less stressed”

!

lucky numbers: mystic 13

2 comments:

  1. what the fuck this is so god damn funny i am embarassed to have my not as funny blog on the same blogpage!!! i'm gonna have to step it up. step it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. love the low quality photos.

    ReplyDelete